Posts by imsoscared
31 posts total, newest first.
Amazon Gift Cards (100-700)in Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - I've been scammed another 150 dollars. I'm done with the site. Please close it.Amazon Gift Cards (100-700)in Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - I do not recall even talking to you. Please post the Skype name of the person you were talking to. I did not scam anyone and has not received legit gift codes from even one member of MPGH. I went first in every single paAmazon Gift Cards (100-700)in Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - I'm aware that you can purchase Amazon gift cards with PayPal although it is asking me for ID.Amazon Gift Cards (100-700)in Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - Bullshit. You gave me the email and told me to send the money to it. You haven't even tried to get my money back. Not even the slightest response.Amazon Gift Cards (100-700)in Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - Already scammed by 2 people :/
$400 + $40.
LSD-
Scammed me $400
Hasn't been responding on Skype for 2 hours after I paid him. I haven't even gotten the gift card. He's not giving me a refund either it looks like. He's
Showing the 5 most recent posts.