Posts by Maxedout
4,516 posts total, newest first.
New Ava is comming soonin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions - [QUOTE=niggo;13840822]
i think you can already sign up for the beta thats coming out in early september[/QUOTE]
you're right! I did a couple of days ago =]New Ava is comming soonin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions - Honestly super excited for this AVA. I miss the old yearsCar Threadin General - A white 2000 Ford Taurus named Snowball$2 PER BOOK - RoseGolds Book Store - Cheapest audiobooks, textbooks and eBooksin User Services - +vouch, got me a textbook I sorely needed for next semester. Thanks!New and need 15 points!in Member Introduction & Return - [QUOTE=DarkSellar;13818364]Hey im new in the community and was wondering how i could get 15 points? Thanks![/QUOTE]
I assume you mean posts? Just reply to stuff in General or here; it's pretty easy to bring your post co
Showing the 5 most recent posts.