Posts by Wewt
9 posts total, newest first.
What gun should i get?in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - This is just my opinion..
Pointman: Kriss Super V
Rifleman: FN-FNC
Sniper: AWM
Secondary: Mk.23 SocomWhat weapons would you like to see on A.V.A.in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - I want them to release these already:
Kriss Super V
AWM
Firefox FA-MASXP Users: MUST READ: ABOUT STRIFES HACK!in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Ignore the last post where I said you had to restart it.
If it doesn't work the first time just keep doing it OVER and OVER and OVER again making sure you delete the EXACT files that skool listed.
It worked fine for XP Users: MUST READ: ABOUT STRIFES HACK!in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=sam66;371134]this is fucking BS ILL DELETE ALL TEH HSHIELD TXT FILE AND UPDATE FOLDER AND HSSHIELD UPDATE MORE FASTER THEN I HAVE THE TIME TO CLICK ON OK WTF???I NEED TO LAG MY COMP OR WUT!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?[/quote]
XP Users: MUST READ: ABOUT STRIFES HACK!in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Alright I figured out how to get it working for me..hopefully it works for others.
What you do is after you delete the needed files, restart your computer (I usually restart it normally instead of hitting the restart
Showing the 5 most recent posts.