Posts by panermigi2123
4 posts total, newest first.
BACKD00R - Wallhack - See Ghosts - OHK, Speed Knife - No Recoil - Optimizedin CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - Does this work in CFCH/CFJP?
I'll edit when it works or not.CFCH - Playing on Chinese CrossFire...in CrossFire Tutorials - I play CFCH here but Im always pwned so i switched to CFJP. xDI need help here !!! T_Tin CrossFire PH Help - I dont know what is the rez wallhack.. maybe i will find one in MPGH.. thanks ! ^^I need help here !!! T_Tin CrossFire PH Help - It is about XMEN Pub Hack V2.0
[http://www.mpgh.net/forum/320-crossfire-philippines-hacks/448788-xmen-pub-hack-v2-0-sounds-17-features.html]
Because when i run the game with the hack, when i join the game, the client XMEN Pub Hack V2.0 [With Sounds + 17 Features]in CrossFire Philippines Hacks - Please help everyone ^^
I am in Windows8 64bit and when i play the game, the game closes T_T i just activated the wallhack and the game automatically closes...
Showing the 5 most recent posts.