Posts by jaybagles
7 posts total, newest first.
Cracked hamachi server, can't reach server. please help me fix this.in Minecraft Help - they have been trying.Cracked hamachi server, can't reach server. please help me fix this.in Minecraft Help - They have been trying.Cracked hamachi server, can't reach server. please help me fix this.in Minecraft Help - The tweak in the firewall didn't work. I also tried turning the firewall completely off and it still did not work. My 2 friends and I have all been trying and having the exact same issues. It's quite irritating.Cracked hamachi server, can't reach server. please help me fix this.in Minecraft Help - yeah, thats the one =^._.^=Cracked hamachi server, can't reach server. please help me fix this.in Minecraft Help - the IP next to the power button in hamachi.
I just added minecraft and my server to the firewall so once my other friend gets on I'll be able to check this again. Hopefully it works.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.