Posts by JamesRo
1,872 posts total, newest first.
CShell_x64.dllin CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - An x64 version of Crossfire was introduced in Brazil's July 2020 update.
Game feels way lighter and loads much faster overall, but none of the old patterns are working.
Anyways, in case any of you want to take a peMAP REZ MODDINGin CrossFire Mods & Rez Modding - Can't remember the REZ file, but the file name is "NCeyhan2.dat"Le Bot (UPDATED LOADER, FOR THE 96th TIME)in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - Yep, that's it.
https://i.postimg.cc/fLjSJt9n/image.png
Scan 1 (https://www.virustotal.com/#/file-analysis/YWU0YTBkMDMxMGI5OWYxNjIwYzgyMTI2MjczM2UwODU6MTU0Mzc3NDQzMw==)
Scan 2 (https://virusscan.jotti.org/pt-BR/fiLe Bot(Updated loader)in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - [QUOTE=emoric28;13704600]Dab meme - update OP's attachment with this.
JamesRo you wouldn't mind right? /fosho I just updated the loader code boh1
Scans:
https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/cab4d2e35795e0b3a9bde5f2ea1d41Le Bot(Updated loader)in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - I dunno if there's anyone using Le Bot anymore, but it came to my attention that the old version wasn't working anymore so I fixed it real quick.
Thanks to emoric28 and Oliboli8769 for letting me know.
https://s9
Showing the 5 most recent posts.