Posts by VXP
19 posts total, newest first.
Official King of Kings III Reverse Engineering Threadin Other MMORPG Hacks - Holy smokes time flies. I've got some more info to dump here, will try to post it within the next few weeks.Official King of Kings III Reverse Engineering Threadin Other MMORPG Hacks - Long time no post, I am back to work and will edit this post with some progress info.King of Kings 3 Reverse Engineering Threadin Other MMORPG Hacks - Here I will summarize the majority of all info collected from 2014-15 to 2020 (today).
King of Kings 3 runs on the "GKK2" engine.
GKK is still unidentified, but it appears that a few games may run on this engine.
Official King of Kings III Reverse Engineering Threadin Other MMORPG Hacks - Okay, a lot of people have been waiting for an update.
Here we are.
Here's what I know so far and where we all stand on bringing King of Kings 3 back to life.
https://weshengineer.000webhostapp.com/img/kok3_prot(C++) Prototype class from foreign DLLin C++/C Programming - [QUOTE=Azuki;14712206]Attach the debugger to CalcLpqCheckSum and check out what variables are passed to LpqSystem, if the void* parameter is the pointer to the current object then that's great and you don't have to call
Showing the 5 most recent posts.