Posts by pyosnka
19 posts total, newest first.
[VIDEO CONTEST] What is a choob to you? Winner gets 1 mo/ VIP or 30$!!in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - I'm a choob and I might make a video. Oh, the irony.[Question] Private Server for Combat Arms!?in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - I think I saw a reference to the Nexon server IP looking around in CA, so we could change that and connect to a private server (if it was what I think.) Problem is we have no server code so we can't host it anyway.If you haven't noticedin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=Carms;348034]well u know how people pay other sites to put advertisement banners on their website, Habamon might have some sorta agreement with MPGH. why else have their Habamon banner right ontop??[/quote]I have If you haven't noticedin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=moosicgawd;348033]but oh look, your not VIP either are you?
And @pyosnka
if they advertise it, habamon will pay the for the forum...
lets just drop the subject.[/quote]Seriously? Do they?If you haven't noticedin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=Carms;348026]Since it seems all ur doing is lurking around here waiting for the bypass so desperatly i'll try explain something to you.
that "Habamon" is prolly helping funding this website so YOU CAN LEECH you
Showing the 5 most recent posts.