Posts by ArbitraryDrone
245 posts total, newest first.
ummmm.....version checkin (help)in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Haha.
And I even just changed my IP!
I'm tryin' to remember, the ban code is usually after you attempt to login, that you get an error code with -1 or -something like that. Do you know?
EDIT: The 10600 should hummmm.....version checkin (help)in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - I'm having an issue too. I don't know what yours is, but I'm getting a Error 10600, -2 code. And from what I remember back in the summer time, that's the ban code. Are you getting any error codes popping up? or is juCombat Arms: "Failed To Log On To Verefacation Server" Anayone else getting that?in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Yeah, I was reading all that too. But there wasn't an ETA on the patch taking place. When does Nexon usually do the patches and updates?? I forget, it's been so long.Been months, what's the deal?in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=apeguy;541239]I think he's on vacation still, if march break comes and even after that, no hacks. Dave...Is...DEAD![/quote]
Any known bypasses? even ones that worked recently? I'm not diggin back thru the searBeen months, what's the deal?in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=Sw337k1ll;541146]Dude, all rpg games fail. Thats the end of it.[/quote]
Kept my attention longer then CA. Like I originally said in the OP, I never played RPGs until I played WoW (seriously, I never played the
Showing the 5 most recent posts.