Posts by dibola
333 posts total, newest first.
pb perma ban answer?in Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks - [quote=timedeath;812489]you know if you have some intelligient information it would help...I cheated for a little while to get a couple of challenges, now I have every challenge done and dont want to cheat because I likepb perma ban answer?in Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks - install the game use your old key temporarily to install..move your player data over into the directory.......go buy cod4 again or steal ur friends key...enter in the new key and it'll update you mpdata to your new key..Jaegerbomb 0.2in Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks - here guys this one works i use it myself.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/3sw3oz8laly/Jaegerbomb_0_2.zip
i get that problem every now and then too but its normal.....do you get that awaiting cd key thing to?
its likCod5 Beta Technical Issue.in Call of Duty 5 - World at War Hacks - i think thats telling about directx.......try to reinstall directx 9OBAMA IS NOW THE PRESIDENTin United States of America - he's a nigger terrorist!!!!!!!!!!!
Showing the 5 most recent posts.