Posts by hiigor17
11 posts total, newest first.
Rapid Fire + Norecoilin Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Tutorials - Yeah... I shoot so slow too.
And the "no recoil" is good, but it's just a thing that moves your mouse down... Some weapons have side recoil. By the way, it's good for a few weapons.
I just don't know why the "rapidfireBlack Ops 2 No Recoil [Can cause ban!]in Call of Duty 9 - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats - It works fine for me. But it's so laggy.
I'm having a massive lag, any chance to fix it?
ThanksAvene Hackin CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - Not workingMW3 Server Host Tool v1.0in Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - Well, master, my nat type is "Moderate" it's because i'm using wi-fi conection... and i don't can configurate the internet...
you have other solution for my problem?
all your other hacks works good here in my pc... so.. MW3 Multi Trainer [1.9.433]in Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - Thanks man!
Showing the 5 most recent posts.