Posts by Chosenfreakabc
10 posts total, newest first.
L96A1 to L96A1 Arctic Wolf soundin Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - :) Sorry for the late response XD
thank you very much!~
:P just wanted the sound for funL96A1 to L96A1 Arctic Wolf?in Combat Arms Mod Request - :/ how can i access the SND rez and modify the files inside individually?
>,< is there a program?HP Vision?in Combat Arms Mod Request - :) I was wondering if it is possible to create a permanent HP vision. If it is possible...
can someone create one for me!? :D that would be reallyyy coolL96A1 to L96A1 Arctic Wolf?in Combat Arms Mod Request - :P I see. I was really looking forward to having rags XD. Oh well, :) is it possible for anyone to give me the sound so I can rez inject into my L96? :)L96A1 to L96A1 Arctic Wolf?in Combat Arms Mod Request - :) I was wondering if someone could make a L96A1 to a L96A1 Arctic Wolf
WITH rags :D That would be awesome and I'd love to have the sound modded
to a Arctic Wolf too :) that would be beautiful
Showing the 5 most recent posts.