Posts by dwayneduy
64 posts total, newest first.
Trove Cheat Tablein Trove Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=darkm125;10719399]I know ^^ fucking queue position ( 452min ) fucking shit server.[/QUOTE]
Plzz.... At least you aint from 5 minute queue to (2110m)World Cup Brackets Threadin General - http://i.imgur.com/6U7xdkm.png
Germany! Germany!Sell Steam Account with 44 games worth $550|CS: GO|Other Gamesin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=Drdeee;9559798]You are not gonna get 100€ be happy if you get 50€ :)[/QUOTE]
It's Vac banned and look at those game lol, 50€ lmao I would say 20€ tough.Watch Dogs and Diablo 3 + RoSin Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=BloodSpear316;9552265]how much are you willing to offer D3+Ros with two level 70's on EU or you can just play new on NA[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the offer, I just bought D3+Ros on craigslist :DWatch Dogs and Diablo 3 + RoSin Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - Watch Dogs normal version or Deluxe version (Must be Steam version) and Diablo3 must have RoS. My skype is in my signature!
Everything with go through Paypal.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.