Posts by ArealCoder
0 posts total, newest first.
Thread removalin Staff Disputes - Yeah there was no more mention of the site, had gone through and edited them all.
Also there was no internet connectivity as it was my own app to load them.Update to RIP loader for use with ** MEGA RELEASE ** 17 VIP Aimbots **in Other First Person Shooter Hacks - [QUOTE=MDK54;6023329]Will you update cheats, when aj will do the same?
Cheers.[/QUOTE]
No, as I said before my sub there is expired and I have no plans on renewing it.
I tried them out their cheats sucked big time so IThread removalin Staff Disputes - Regarding the thread titled ** MANY VIP HACKS ** COD4, CSS, BF Series, APB ETC
I'm unsure what rule I broke or why it was deleted.
I had removed all text and URLS from the cheats as requested and had no outside linkUpdate to RIP loader for use with ** MEGA RELEASE ** 17 VIP Aimbots **in Other First Person Shooter Hacks - [QUOTE=strelok42rus;6022511]BF2 cheat does not work, I run a cheat, run the game, the game I press Insert, a menu reader, and the cursor does not move, can not change the settings cheat[/QUOTE]
Well cheat does work but Update to RIP loader for use with ** MEGA RELEASE ** 17 VIP Aimbots **in Other First Person Shooter Hacks - [QUOTE=joker__4ever;6022551]ava hack works for 2 minutes then crash, always game guard erro 1013[/QUOTE]
Google AVA GameGuard 1013, I just did there is info on it, basically reinstalling GameGuard I think.
I really d
Showing the 5 most recent posts.