Posts by Ikulip

19 posts total, newest first.

request: fullscreen without scalingin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - Bottom left corner isn't a glitch, the server only tells the client about objects within a certain distance of the client, it tells the client to drop(remove info on) objects it isn't close enough to anymore. And yes I h[RELEASE][SRC] Java ROTMG classes for Server, Client, Proxy and Basein Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - zakraj8 Please for the sake of ROTMG stop distributing my source with your code that makes it ridiculously simple for every noob to destroy the game. It's entirely my bad for releasing it in the first place, but this is request: fullscreen without scalingin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - loldudev5 The sheep changing is because I use marine's proxy and the HUD is like that because I re-positioned the UI elements there, if you look at the last screen shot I posted in my previous post you can see that.request: fullscreen without scalingin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - 7821291 Sorry my bad, I was thinking about the wrong thing, it's a value in Face3D that you need to change. I'm in the middle of writing some code (in java) that automatically modifies the client (ie. moving ui elements request: fullscreen without scalingin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - marinepower Black fill for tiles the server hasn't sent you yet, at 1280x1024 the server sends enough tiles to fill your screen properly. Blitz I edited the (what I assume is the viewport) code to change the position and

Showing the 5 most recent posts.

Talk with us