Posts by excitedguy
197 posts total, newest first.
MM for RotMG Account Neededin Middleman Lounge - This thread can be closed, I completed the transaction with the seller and all is good now.Good Accountin Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - I just bought the account directly from the OP, didn't use a MM and I went first. He provided all the account details and full email access, what a great dude :) Thanks!MM for RotMG Account Neededin Middleman Lounge - Looking for an MM from here that can assist with an RotMG transaction. Time doesn't do it anymore from what he told me via IM, so we need someone who still does. As the buyer I'm willing to pay the MM fee. Seller is wappGood Accountin Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - Added you on IM, interested in this account. I assume you have the security questions/answers for this account so it can be transferred to a different email? If so, would prefer to use a MM on here, I'd be willing to paySelling 8.5 years old ROTMG Account | Devine | 20+ Chars | 400 VSlotsin Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - Would you be okay with using a trusted middle man? Buyer paying fee
Showing the 5 most recent posts.