Posts by lavaboom
5 posts total, newest first.
Ryuzaki™ Public Hack V6.0 [Injector | Fixed Menu | Fixed Some Bugs | On/Off Most Ft.]in CrossFire Philippines Hacks - bakit hindi gumagana yung wallhack? windows 7 yung ginagamit ko.About DOOP MEM MENU HACKin CrossFire PH Help - I already did that. but it still doesn't work :(About DOOP MEM MENU HACKin CrossFire PH Help - Why when I launch the game and inject the cheat, the crossfire automatically closed? It said created by DOOP then it closes after I click the Ok button. Im using Windows 7. Can anyone help me? PlsI Found A Working Rez Name :)in CrossFire PH Discussions - Pm me pls. gusto ko talaga kahit wallhack lg. pls :(DOOP MEM MENU HACKin CrossFire Philippines Hacks - Sir hindi po mag work sa akin. Windows 7 yung ginagamit ko. ininstall ko na yung mga requirements pero hindi parin. help po sir :(
---------- Post added at 03:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:35 AM ----------
[
Showing the 5 most recent posts.