Posts by killer969
19 posts total, newest first.
MW3 Killstreak Editor+ More [1.1]in Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Jorndel;5703143]Extra:
I just added some unlocking stuff.
In case you wanted that [/QUOTE]
Do they unlock everything? Or will it give me the option to set what I want to unlock myself?
Also, does the reset resMW3 Singleplayer Trainer [Updated]in Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Jorndel;5719291]Yes, I also made a Tutorial on how you can make what you found in CE as a Trainer.
(Like gibson.w use to create her hacks. They are made in CE. If not some is created in another "language")[/QUOTE]MW3 Singleplayer Trainer [Updated]in Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Jorndel;5719236]Not really.
You can set your own addresses.
The Ammo is spammed to 999 every time.
The Health is some Hex Values. 0x64, 0x01, 0x00, 0x64 If I remember correctly.[/QUOTE]
Oh okay.
Confused, I can bMW3 Singleplayer Trainer [Updated]in Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - I guess it would be possibble for us to use the addresses given in addressesSP file in cheat engine by hooking cheat engine to the game and adding those addresses manually and setting the value ourselves, right? Such as Advanced Modern Warfare 3 Editor V1.2in Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - Thanks! I'll check them out :)
Showing the 5 most recent posts.