Posts by deltacc
7 posts total, newest first.
Error - Tried alotin C++/C Programming - So this error is really getting on my nerves:
I've done:
- Installed SDK
- detours
- Directories
Help please? and thanks ;)
------ Build started: Project: 181chook, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
CompiliEnhanced Aim - CS 1.6 - Cracked by DBS (June 2011)in CounterStrike (CS) 1.6 Hacks / Counter Strike: Source (CSS) Hacks - what version is this
If you got this from toby.dk It's detected.BHOP Bot - External - VAC2 Undetectedin CounterStrike (CS) 1.6 Hacks / Counter Strike: Source (CSS) Hacks - This bot works again, BUT it sucks very bad due to the update.BHOP Bot - External - VAC2 Undetectedin CounterStrike (CS) 1.6 Hacks / Counter Strike: Source (CSS) Hacks - I don't think I will be releasing anymore.. Seeing that I'm not on the computer much. Sorry guys.BHOP Bot - External - VAC2 Undetectedin CounterStrike (CS) 1.6 Hacks / Counter Strike: Source (CSS) Hacks - Run the .exe file, Run CSS and hold space to auto hop. It will give you speed :) - I don't know if it is patched yet -
Showing the 5 most recent posts.