Posts by MrTure
59 posts total, newest first.
[WTS] QR/Sniper acc good kd and stuffin Combat Arms Europe Selling / Trading / Buying - Minium price that you accept?WTS MAJ2|KD 1.85|FULL SPEED|SUPER MAGNUM 550+ DAYSin Combat Arms Europe Selling / Trading / Buying - I sell MAJ2 with much perms, low price because i abandon caeu.
Full information for change email and pw.
Add me on skype: ture.giusa
Screen: http://s1379.photobucket.com/user/SalvoGiusa/library/CAEU?sort=3&page=1[WTS]MAJ1 KD1.87 35 PERMSin Combat Arms Europe Selling / Trading / Buying - add me: ture.giusaSSG2 with permanentin Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - Hi, i sell my CANA account because i abandon cana.
Rank:SSG2
GP:14k
KD:1.10
Permanent:
AR:
M4A1 Sopmod
SMG:
P90TR SE
SR:
(Ace)TPG-1 Pro
Character:
Codename Viper
Payment Method: PayPal
I accept [WTB] decent CA EU Account.in Combat Arms Europe Selling / Trading / Buying - I have MAJ2 with 35 perms
GP: 750k
KIT SPEC PERM
FULL SPEED PERM
L96A1 Super magnum 570+ days
And more, add me on skype: ture.giusa
Showing the 5 most recent posts.