Posts by stalkerru
56 posts total, newest first.
BACKD00R Universal - WallHack / Chams / Crosshair / Light Chams + - All CF's Versionsin CrossFire Europe Hacks - hack tool detected !!!!!!!!!!! no working :eek:3 Types Of "Hack Tool Detected"in CrossFire Spammers, Injectors and Multi Tools - dude, you can do to bypass Hack Tool Detected or write a bypass, it just all has got! plus with me you a turnip, if you write bypass! Research on with conductivity Hack Tool Detected ! and the home will never forget you!kareem111 Hack [SpeedHack-NoReload-NoRecoil-NoChange +++]in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - error ! no workcrossfire Indonesiain CrossFire Help - I do not play Russian crossfire there we do not complete a chapel! I always just play on foreign servicescrossfire Indonesiain CrossFire Help - [QUOTE=Hero;6933551]Stick with your supported region. Problems arise when you play other CF versions.[/QUOTE]
Yes, I have noticed there was a problem and not Reshin! : (: (: (
Showing the 5 most recent posts.