Posts by dark_soul
12 posts total, newest first.
BlackChams{Working}in WolfTeam Hacks - It must be patched. .. .. its been here for a long time . :P[RELEASE]FZHook 1.1in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - [quote=pimpinallovertheworld666;1468158]U guys arent gonna belive wut I did to make this hack work again XD It's frickin epic... XD[/quote]
hmm..
why dont you tell us ?BlackChams{Working}in WolfTeam Hacks - [quote=Kristy;1198588]Is this for Softnyx or Aeria Games?:cybo:[/quote]
It works on Softnyx but i dont know about Aeria
You should try it, it may work ;)BlackChams{Working}in WolfTeam Hacks - [quote=DJDaisuke;1166917]If i use this hack, its just Wireframe and not really Chams.
I see the Enemies but only in Wireframes.
Whats wrong?[/quote]
If your Using Windows xp then the chams will be just like the BlackChams{Working}in WolfTeam Hacks - [quote=cruel12;1163901]Its still working or detected?[/quote]
I played with it yesterday,Its still Undetected.
You can try it your self .:)
Showing the 5 most recent posts.