Posts by Chillenox
7 posts total, newest first.
i love cockin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - i love cock in my ass."Wow""WTH""OMG"in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=Iwin;349668]No probably not since most people banned release Trojans and shit. That'd be gay if you tried to appeal that lol[/quote]
That's why they should make a ban appeal section for people who have 100+ pos"Wow""WTH""OMG"in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=somedude21;349652]Lol hey if he was banned then he has to be using a proxy XD[/quote]
Eh...It wasn't internet protocol banned. But it was motherbeeping annoying not knowing what I was banned for. All it said was"Wow""WTH""OMG"in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=HackTheGame;349649]I Can See That Happening...
But As I Read It Seems As If This Forum Has A Sig Check every Now And Then?
Correct Me If Im Wrong And It May Have Seen All Your Sigs Combined Was Bigger Than It Wa"Wow""WTH""OMG"in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - ban invasion?...All i said was "Having long sigs is not in the rules". Wait are you guys going to put the ban appeal section in the suggestion box =).
Showing the 5 most recent posts.