Posts by RealTalk
19 posts total, newest first.
✔️🔥NOPIXEL🚗ROLEPLAY🚓WHITELISTED👮ACCOUNT⛓️🔒in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Looking to get in contactUnderstanding Pattern Scanningin Counter-Strike 2 Coding & Resources - Love the thread, would be amazing if you made video tutorials. As someone who's visual I love watching tuts on how to do things.
Side note; would you permit me to add you on skype to discuss a few questions?
Don'tSelling LEM | Fresh Steam Account | Safe! | Email Includedin Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - Hello! I am selling a fresh new clean LEM (SAFE) account for smurfing.
Fresh New Steam Account
CS:GO
Rank: LEM
10 wins
E-Mail Included, Safe and Guaranteed Security!
Additional Information:
http://steamcoCS:GO | DMG | Fresh New Accountin Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - Hunter can you delete thread making a new one, ranked it up to LE.CS:GO | DMG | Fresh New Accountin Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - Hello! I am selling a fresh new clean (SAFE) account for smurfing.
Fresh New Steam Account
CS:GO
Rank: DMG
10 Wins
E-Mail Included, Safe and Guaranteed Security!
*I am willing to do some free hour boosting if you
Showing the 5 most recent posts.