Posts by Psychotic
13,819 posts total, newest first.
Where's all the pre-2012 people.in General - Life goes on. Life's good.
I'll intermittently peruse or check for updates and I always enjoy seeing the April Fools thread. Glad to see so many of you still posting.
[QUOTE=arunforce;15399938]u talkin BT?[/QUOTLF coder/reverse engineer, game 'reversing' experience (unreal engine 3/asm.js(?))in Work & Job Offers - What's up mfs, hope everyone's doing well.
A bit of a project, I'm estimating I'd be quoted between 500-1k for this project, willing to go up to 2k.
I program in C#/.NET by day, I've dabbled in a lot and have receni just took your premium seller and as you know it's unrefundablein General - donator/premium (gray) was 25
prem seller was 1002020 Review of Notorious Markets for Counterfeiting and Piracyin General - [QUOTE=Ghost;15139085]It's about time we got some recognition[/QUOTE]
yo what the fuck is up mayneUFC 261in General - Logged into MPGH just to discuss this, what a crazy card.
https://i.redd.it/dlrpolejh8v61.jpg
Showing the 5 most recent posts.