Posts by JoshJay
6 posts total, newest first.
[Warning] New sort of scam active in Runescape!in Runescape Hacks / Bots - Java Drive By's are so old. I guess for people who don't know it's good.Paying for a programin C++/C Programming - Paying for a reputable c++ coder to make me a external norecoil/nospread cheat for counter strike source. Has to be UD by the most common cheat clients. I will negotiate, preferable it should read/write processes.Norecoil/nospreadin CounterStrike (CS) 1.6 Hacks / Counter Strike: Source (CSS) Hacks - I am willing to pay a reputable coder to make me a simple EXTERNAL tool for norecoil/nospread if I can't find anyone then I am just going to buy x22. Can anyone point me in the right direction?how to make keylogger ?in C++/C Programming - Well if it's your website and you are phishing then you could just use PHP to send you the username and password. Also you would probably be better looking at ********** for this tutorial.Spacebar Clickerin C++/C Programming - someone has obviously discovered the spacebar challenge lol. beat 100 maual
Showing the 5 most recent posts.