Posts by erikshadow
118 posts total, newest first.
GodHack2 Public V2 [Undetected][Sexy Menu]in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - DONT USE THIS THEY DETECT IT IN MIDDLE OF GAME AND IT SAYS THAT YOUR USER ID IS LOGGED AND MAY BE BANNED.!!! THANKS NOW THAT MY ACCOUNT MIGHT BE BANNED. FUCK THIS SHITOkay, I know this is sorta bad time, but a bypass?in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Well I know the new pub is coming, but when will there be a new seperate bypass, because I'm not sure on the news about that at all. Please answer and thank you for listening. I appreciate Dave trying his best to get theNexon Phails Really Hardin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=apeguy;424786]We have to learn manners? lol dude, this isn't pussyz land u know[/quote]
This isn't "Be A Dick and Asshole Land" either.[Releace] Bypass curse filterin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Yay, now to use against McCain supporters.VIPin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=RainKist-;424493]i need to shut the f*ck up ohh also i like cocks[/quote]
I AM A ATTENTION WHORE FAGOT
Showing the 5 most recent posts.