Posts by yodle
5 posts total, newest first.
Custom Auto-nexus and Custom Lava Wallsin Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests - I would highly appreciate a certain modification to the mentioned hacks:
Lava walls: Is turned off in the abyss treasure rooms. If the idol puts lava on us with lava walls, we get stuck which is annoying.
Auto nexus: I17.3 Mod Selector with hacked clientsin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - Hello people!
Is there a way that I can disable the weird green spiral that goes around me when I turn the aimbot on? It confuses me and I want to get rid of it.
Also, is it possible to make aimbot work, except it fires Hack suggestionin Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests - I'm not sure if this is possible, but it would be insanely helpful.
Spell Aimbot: When you push spacebar, the spell auto-aims at whatever the weapon is autoaiming at. Like aim so that it would hit the exact center of thMMOEmpire Private Server Setup Tutorialin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Tutorials/Source Code - Yeah so what do you do if you keep getting "Load error, retrying"? I tried to restart the client over and over and over again but it still says that.13.2 ModSelector (Hexed)in Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Milky Way;8035188]Yeah, that's all it normally does... until someone modifies it in order to do a number of other things such as, I don't know, adding a little keylogger to my client perhaps?
Trusting a file just
Showing the 5 most recent posts.