Posts by undefinedhero
141 posts total, newest first.
[VIDEO CONTEST] What is a choob to you? Winner gets 1 mo/ VIP or 30$!!in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - No that is just coincedence. I liked the video, it made me laugh. It was different than the SHOOT kill videos, and it had a good song in it.[VIDEO CONTEST] What is a choob to you? Winner gets 1 mo/ VIP or 30$!!in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - The winner of the contest is soulpoint, please reply to the PM I have sent you.
-76k3SOLMR8
Thank you all for trying! If you want to know why you did not win, just send a PM.[VIDEO CONTEST] What is a choob to you? Winner gets 1 mo/ VIP or 30$!!in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Could I request that an admininstrator ban scimmy? I haven't said one thing and he has continued to bash this thread.[VIDEO CONTEST] What is a choob to you? Winner gets 1 mo/ VIP or 30$!!in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - CONTEST OVER -- WINNER WILL BE ANNOUNCED LATER IN THE DAY[Release]Universal Semi2Burstin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Guys, don't be absolutely rude. Thanks for the contribution.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.