Posts by eatfrenchfries
5 posts total, newest first.
Could Kabam Find Swatsec's IP Adress and Sue Himin Realm of the Mad God Discussions - [QUOTE=SwatSec;8765812]Instead of relying on pathetic argumenta ad hominem, try to come up with such attack. Just claiming such exist, doesn't make them exist. (Of course there's multiple timing attacks and such, but thoSwatSec has uin Realm of the Mad God Discussions - I have some questions, your sublime hacking peaks my curiosity.
So what are you planning on doing other than crashing Realm?
How long have you been holding this hack back, or was it just discovered?
How do you List of Known Scammers - Add scammers here!in Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=Chippy1337;8567122]The items I took from you aren't even worth $100.[/QUOTE]
Well considering you get free gold, I'm sure they were worth more than you value them. You took 2 cland keys,4 prots, 4, pyras, jugg,List of Known Scammers - Add scammers here!in Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - I just want 100$ man, why do you have to do this to me. I can forgive you, but you need to pay me back first.List of Known Scammers - Add scammers here!in Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - Fisherman on skype, or "SwatSec" is a scammer. I let him on my account because he claimed he was going to "drown me in tops" for letting him pot farm on my archer. He went on, took all of my UT items (keep in mind, I am
Showing the 5 most recent posts.