Posts by Forester155
6 posts total, newest first.
PvPShark - Basic Client.in Minecraft Hacks & Cheats - add nofall and this will be perfeckt.R-Client V2 [MC 1.3.1] [Added Hotkeys] [Better GUI] [Added ESP]in Minecraft Hacks & Cheats - How to turn off keybinds? They go off when I type in the fucking chat.Vanity V7.2 Best client ever.in Minecraft Hacks & Cheats - Video not working, dont understand client. tried .gui for the gui, crashed my minecraft. this looks better than platnium, but damn, it does not work.Help!in Minecraft Help - Yeah sorry, i think i know what it was. The MC servers are down, and nobody can get on.
I'll try again with Platnium later. Thanks for the help. if anybody has suggestions for a good client that WORKS, put them here pleHelp!in Minecraft Help - Okay, so i tried a whole few bunch of hacks on the page (all of them were the stickied ones) and i did the normal jist for minecraft (delete your jar, replace with supplied jar, go.)
After my frist one, and I was bein
Showing the 5 most recent posts.