Posts by Cellux
69 posts total, newest first.
What information would be helpful in a fishing bot?in Trove Discussions & Help - I guess that's something that could be added, solong as the price of fish doesn't change very frequently. Seems like a lot of maintenance for either myself or the user though.
Via boots collected could add something likWhat information would be helpful in a fishing bot?in Trove Discussions & Help - Howdy.
I'm redesigning my fishing bot from scratch using CheatEngine + Lua.
What information would be helpful to you, if you were to glance at the bot?
Planned ideas:
Session ID (would be great if I could find Finding Item IDsin Trove Discussions & Help - Hokay, it looks like the only real option available to us is via colour then mouse drag->drop.
Once I work out a lua library that can handle drag/drop, I'll get started on implementing something.
I'm rebuilding the FusHow to find Pointer ID for Fishing Bot?in Trove Discussions & Help - What script are you using that you're wanting to update?Trove Fish Botin Trove Hacks & Cheats - Regarding boots, did you do a colour-match to find where the boots sit?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.