Posts by pedro.hack
27 posts total, newest first.
[PRICE CHECK] what would you pay for this muledump?in Marketplace Price Check / Questions - [QUOTE=pedro.hack;11593144]all the not soulbound items not any accounts[/QUOTE]
old tops, tops, skins, pots, treasures, everything that can be traded[PRICE CHECK] what would you pay for this muledump?in Marketplace Price Check / Questions - [QUOTE=RotmgBigPlayer;11593140]specify what you really want to price check and maybe I can help you[/QUOTE]
all the not soulbound items not any accounts[PRICE CHECK] what would you pay for this muledump?in Marketplace Price Check / Questions - [QUOTE=Rotmgstd;11593128]
Are you selling these or just asking for opinions if so i'll move it to discussions[/QUOTE]
I just want a price check, sorry for the wrong prefix but I thought this section is for selling, t[PRICE CHECK] what would you pay for this muledump?in Marketplace Price Check / Questions - [QUOTE=maxpowerlazer;11593112]Why do you hoard so so so so so many low tier items?[/QUOTE]
idk man, i started making mules as soon as i started playing[PRICE CHECK] what would you pay for this muledump?in Marketplace Price Check / Questions - I want to know approx how much I could get for these items. Ignore the low tier items and just look at the good stuff. I want an appraisal.
http://i.imgur.com/BOTAa44.png
Showing the 5 most recent posts.