Posts by Eddie12390
25 posts total, newest first.
John McCain Gets BarackRoll'din United States of America - Im gonna play this in class for my teacher XD
Tell him its real :PAUSSIES R PRO USA ARE NUBS!!!!!!in United States of America - USA has the NFL and a screwed up economy.
GO USA!poll on how many are crashingin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - What happens for me, dunno if it maybe related to my connection (which is fine in all the other games I play) but it just randomly freezes. Ussually happens after I am about to respawn, it goes to the end of the green baGunz Laucnher Update Failed {IJJI}in Gunz General - Because I was hoping someone may be able to help...Gunz Laucnher Update Failed {IJJI}in Gunz General - Patchlog.txt info:
Log start : Tue Oct 21 20:53:46 2008
Current Directory : C:\ijji\ENGLISH\Gunz
20:53:46:324 [APP] OS version : Microsoft Windows XP Professional Service Pack 2 (Build 2600)
20:53:46:424 [AP
Showing the 5 most recent posts.