Posts by Wagonwhack
81 posts total, newest first.
Warhammer Vermintide.in Hack Requests - We've got a long thread doing various things. We've been able to edit traits and exp as well as a few other things, but no luck with any kind of trainers or anything yet.Warhammer End Times: Vermintidein Hack Requests - [QUOTE=sudieken;11083373]After the server and VAC nonsense they're adding a versus mode so I consider the game doomed.
Essentially backtracking through development to make first person animations and sounds for the specWarhammer End Times: Vermintidein Hack Requests - Update to trinket hacking! I've managed to find a way to upgrade the quality. Say for instance you have a gutter runner damage reducer, you can change the tier between 1(green), 2(blue) and 3(orange). Not sure if you canWarhammer End Times: Vermintidein Hack Requests - You can't be banned for linking a steam profile, otherwise I could just troll anyone I don't like. Since they did an update it's most likely what caused the pointers to break.Warhammer End Times: Vermintidein Hack Requests - [QUOTE=12qwerty34;11081240]1) just open a cheatengine's file in notepad and copy-paste it as a text.
2) if you want to share with a pointer - you can make a screenshot of it's structure or just write addresses and offset
Showing the 5 most recent posts.