Posts by nickrc
19 posts total, newest first.
SELLING AVERAGE ROTMG ACCOUNTin Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - What is your skype? I don't wish to post mine in here.20.0 Auto ranking 1in Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - They updated to 20.0.1 lol gg20.0 multiboxing clientin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - The reason this still isn't picking up pots isn't because "he keeps forgetting" lol, my money says he's going to make a paid version and doesn't want the beta testers to actually gain anything from this. When this thing20.0 Auto ranking 1in Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - This doesn't use the first slot. It currently picks my second slot which is a level 20 rouge with gear on it (22 fame) and it farms the random nooblands. I'm hoping once it sees a change in fame of 20, it hops to the gRotmg 19.5.1, multiboxing client 2in Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - Pots supported yet? The day this supports pots is the day I start playing ROTMG religiously again lol.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.