Posts by Trapped
584 posts total, newest first.
How to make your server public (accessible from other PCs)in Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Tutorials/Source Code - [QUOTE=EGriim;10278890]if I am trying to use hamachi, do i still need to portforward?[/QUOTE]
I'd say no.Recruiting for Donran Soda Companyin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Discussion - [QUOTE=CrazyBank;10170301]I didn't forget you this time[/QUOTE]
good boy, good boy[RELEASE] Experimental 23.1 Source with Clientin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Tutorials/Source Code - i believe you forgot some credits my friendThe Last Empire v3 [Hamachi] (Not 24/7 but 10+ Hours)in Realm of the Mad God Private Servers - [QUOTE=easton816;10017937]Helpers[/QUOTE]
Sorry? Since when am I classified as "helper"? I don't even know you.Private server realmeye! (SwagEye)in Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Discussion - [QUOTE=BlackRayquaza;9978375]I'm not a Go language expert, but I managed to get this working a while ago. It's quite nice but I'd rather have a "realmeye" in PHP or C#.[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE=KieronZeCoder69;9978403]go is harde
Showing the 5 most recent posts.