Posts by mutantscf333
4 posts total, newest first.
I wanna make hacks for the community, but I need to know what to start with first.in C++/C Programming - ok, thanks bro. but my i know how long would it at least take to learn all those books posted on the forum.I wanna make hacks for the community, but I need to know what to start with first.in C++/C Programming - I have a little experience in HTML, but I wanted to know how the process works with hacks. Like what do you have to learn first, like java? C#? is HTML even necessary? Give me the steps. Thank you.Any working free APB hacks?in All Points Bulletin Reloaded Hacks - O_O aimbot? y not share it to us :hidesmile:Money hackin All Points Bulletin Reloaded Hacks - unless you hire a hacker xD :o ex:Anonymous hahaha!Triggerbot /UPDATEin All Points Bulletin Reloaded Hacks - if you update your bot, please make a Resolution for 1360 x 768 :rambo:
Showing the 5 most recent posts.