Posts by mruize85
6 posts total, newest first.
FG42,MOSIN,ALLIGATOR,KATANA,PYTHON,MP40 and morein Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying - All fine and fast without OMM. I recomend dark_stelios.I want to buy an account with katanain Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying - I want to buy an account with katana. I only want katana. Any offer? Thanks.FG42,MOSIN,ALLIGATOR,KATANA,PYTHON,MP40 and morein Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying - I offer 50$ 2nd account.What functions are responsible of recoil and spread?in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Coding / Source Code - To get the address of the name string of every symbol open "memory viewer -> view -> all strings" and type the name of the desired gun (in my examples it was AK47 but it can be SVD or any other if you want) followed by aWhat functions are responsible of recoil and spread?in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Coding / Source Code - CE allows to do it without programming knowledge, but yes, I know various languages at least at required level to do this job (C included).
Here are many similar symbols (e.g. AK47_Stand_Fire, AK47_Run_Fire, AK47_Crouch
Showing the 5 most recent posts.