Posts by DukeyLOL25
24 posts total, newest first.
Free Boosting for NA Players in Bronze/Silverin League of Legends Discussions - I'm back again! Can't believe I'm still playing this game :dead:
Basically free boosting for IRON/BRONZE/SILVER accounts! Once again, I have a bronze friend who wants to duo, and I don't any accounts below Gold :eek: MyMultiple Accounts - Vintage CS Riven, Prestige Riven, Unique Riven Themed Name, Platin League of Legends Marketplace - Final Bump. Take Everything for $80.Multiple Accounts - Vintage CS Riven, Prestige Riven, Unique Riven Themed Name, Platin League of Legends Marketplace - Bump, bundle priced is dropped. Everything for $140. Taking ETH/BTC as well.Multiple Accounts - Vintage CS Riven, Prestige Riven, Unique Riven Themed Name, Platin League of Legends Marketplace - To start off, hopefully the way I addressed pictures/imgur is fine.
I'm not familiar with the IM, but I'll try to check on it every few days, add me through there.
It's been a long, wild ride, but I'm finally done wiUnique/Rare Riven themed SUMMONER NAMES NAin League of Legends Marketplace - Selling unique Riven themed SUMMONER NAMES, NOT the accounts. I own all the accounts. This isn't against Riot ToS, so there's no chance of a ban.
https://imgur.com/a/zipOC5O
All North America Server:
[1] Riven The Exi
Showing the 5 most recent posts.