Posts by kaibitsu
6 posts total, newest first.
[NAME YOUR PRICE] Diamond S2 Accountin League of Legends Marketplace - Bump, still looking.[NAME YOUR PRICE] Diamond S2 Accountin League of Legends Marketplace - [QUOTE=matasr55;8004204]Noob's can't get elo because of "elo hell". Freakin nub.[/QUOTE]
This has nothing to do with what I want.
Gtfo my thread nub, go take yo opinion somewhere else.[NAME YOUR PRICE] Diamond S2 Accountin League of Legends Marketplace - Name your price, only with trusted members.
Will go first if you're really trusted.
Must come with;
Diamond border and Diamond S2 Icon (obviously)
Original email + The welcome to league of legends email
User and pDiamond S2 Account (Or S1)in League of Legends Marketplace - Only trusted members, I'll go first and I will only pay using LR as it is the safest and I have the money in there already
Please leave a post if you have one.
Either $180 USD Paypal
or
$150 Liberty Reserve
P[TRUSTED]Selling NA LoL Account with 110 Champs and many Skinsin League of Legends Marketplace - Just added you ^.^ I'd love to see the account.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.