Posts by perryglitches
28 posts total, newest first.
Blind Eagle nuke case duplication and roof/out of map solo glitchin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Tutorials - [QUOTE=defkna;12210656]did this get patched in lastest update?[/QUOTE]
The last update was a week before I made that video so I don't think soStone Temple Map Glitchin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Tutorials - [QUOTE=Fartniture™;12190971]yeah, are you the real one?[/QUOTE]
yes I am the real oneStone Temple Map Glitchin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Tutorials - [QUOTE=Fartniture™;12190937]You are the real deal right?[/QUOTE]
You mean am I the real perryglitches? I changed that name a long time btw :pStone Temple Map Glitchin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Tutorials - [QUOTE=Fartniture™;12189209]Ohmygod, you're a legend. I knew you back in the old days huge fan.[/QUOTE]
wow thanks! :]E boat simple out of the map jumpin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Tutorials - Part 2:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NcZu3CnSxA
Showing the 5 most recent posts.