Posts by plwx
73 posts total, newest first.
CAPTAIN 90+ GUNS :: M1903/PROTO/GOLDSNAKE/CORVUS/BLASTER/212 RT + 1 YR SH14 ARMORin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying - SOLD
-requesting thread lock/closeCAPTAIN 90+ GUNS :: M1903/PROTO/GOLDSNAKE/CORVUS/BLASTER/212 RT + 1 YR SH14 ARMORin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying - STILL OPEN for buyingCAPTAIN 90+ GUNS :: M1903/PROTO/GOLDSNAKE/CORVUS/BLASTER/212 RT + 1 YR SH14 ARMORin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=-IamtheOne-;11302685]No, I am planning on playing on it myself or my bro... $40 would be my max and you could recover this account, can you?[/QUOTE]
Sorry $40 seems way too low for this account. I managed to grabCAPTAIN 90+ GUNS :: M1903/PROTO/GOLDSNAKE/CORVUS/BLASTER/212 RT + 1 YR SH14 ARMORin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=-IamtheOne-;11300616]Hi there. I would buy for $30 dollars. but I would need first info for it. I would also need all the receipts ID's of any purchase done for it. HMU in Skype if Interested. Beware of Scammers CAPTAIN 90+ GUNS :: M1903/PROTO/GOLDSNAKE/CORVUS/BLASTER/212 RT + 1 YR SH14 ARMORin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying - /BUMP because this account is too good to just throw away
Showing the 5 most recent posts.