Posts by Headphonez
4 posts total, newest first.
A hack or somethingin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=matypatty;8117172]
It worked last time I tested it D: ohwell....[/QUOTE]\
It doesn't work when somebody behind a wall is in the draw radius of the ghost aim. Something small to work on. If you ever need a testerA hack or somethingin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Just something to do:
The visible check for ghost aim doesn't work. Thought I would let you know.
Great hack other than that :)Riptide v2.4 | Ghost Aim | Perfect ESP | Perfect Aimbot | + Morein Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Ok, well since nobody is really summing this up, here we go.
The hack is coded for windows 8, which is what Flengo uses. If you do not have it you will most likely not get past the login screen.
Ciphering and renaming wSELLING LTC 2 | K/D 1.35 | 2 Classic Specs + Permsin Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - I can offer 50k nx on this. Looks like an alright account :)
Showing the 4 most recent posts.