Posts by codelokodud
2 posts total, newest first.
Xipher CA Public v1.4 || 6 NEW Features Added ||in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Please improve aimbot and add telekill/opk. nevertheless great hack seen in a long time!Nightmare Classic v2- Weapon Teleport- NPC-OPK - TeleKill - and more!in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - i have windows 32 bit and everytime i use opk or telekill i crash is it cuz of lagg or detection?
by the way best free hack ever!!!!!!Error CA hack dll method help please!in Combat Arms Hack Requests - Run as administrator, if it doesnt work then that probably means its detected and will never work in a million years. Try looking for other hacks.I need a hack please.in Combat Arms Hack Requests - I just want a good working hack for windows vista 32 bit that is undetected and easy to use. Its probably all I'd ask for. Thanks for your help :D
Showing the 4 most recent posts.