Posts by rml20
28 posts total, newest first.
[257] 💀HCIM Eventin Dead Frontier Hacks - [QUOTE=oussamakhaouni;15441713]can i use one hit with Wasteland Zombies ?[/QUOTE]
With the wasteland .dll on? No. It would defeat one of the key purposes, as the wasteland zombie variant is primarily for racking up Exp BANDITS?in Dead Frontier Hacks - [QUOTE=rafap16;15440804]Hi! As i know we must NOT kill bandits with 1 shot cus' we Will get banned, do u guys know something for them? Like more damage or something so we can loot them more easy?[/QUOTE]
Far's I know, t[257] 💀HCIM Eventin Dead Frontier Hacks - [QUOTE=eric676;15441435]Anyone tested it long-term without issues?[/QUOTE]
Well I've been at it a week with InfinityGamer01's 3 .dlls, and longer than that with the original one, leveled 5 characters up, 83, 58, 49, 49,[257] 💀HCIM Eventin Dead Frontier Hacks - If anything is going to get an account banned, I'd put money on it being the TYPE 3 Super Sprint, Infinite Energy, Fast Loot, & Disable Zombie Attack, Wasteland Zombies .dll. I don't know if the game or admins have a way[257] 💀HCIM Eventin Dead Frontier Hacks - [QUOTE=ArkNite2;15440627]Amazingly done. You're a lifesaver!
Quick warning to everyone tho, DO NOT, i repeat, DO NOT use the one-hit version against bosses. It's insta detect. You'll notice you're busted when you see
Showing the 5 most recent posts.