Posts by Clear Insanity
26 posts total, newest first.
Good Idea or no?in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - I think it's a good idea and a bad idea.
Good:
It makes sense to put that in because it should be there.
Flaw: As Jo33333 stated this could put MPGH into a possible lawsuit.
Bad:
I don't like it to because most Combat Arms Hacks Helpin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Well it's just simply outdated. Does anyone know of any good ones like that. I mean chams etc.?Combat Arms Hacks Helpin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - So I need to place everything in that folder?Combat Arms Hacks Helpin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - They're probably outdated but I'm not sure. And yes I did run them as a admin.
I went and ran it as a admin and it said Could Not Find dll.
Any help?Combat Arms Hacks Helpin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Hi,
I viewed the thread by GudSoldier for Newcomers Come For Help (http://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat_arms/27954-new_hackers_come_here.html) for hacking. At the bottom of the post I downloaded the Hack Starter Pack. W
Showing the 5 most recent posts.