Posts by eagle9k
38 posts total, newest first.
Updated Vision Enhancement Mod (NOW WITH DIFFERENT COLORS!)in Insurgency Hacks & Cheats - I don't seem to have the insurgency:custom folder at C:/Program Files:/Steam:/steamapps:/common:/insurgency2 or in any other folder? What to do :)
**EDIT** just had to download something from the workshop for the folder dx9 chamsin Heroes & Generals Hacks & Cheats - Works. But it is very weird..PolyGlow_ESP [Fixed]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - 270 nice hours of hacking, supreme reached, thanks for all the good memories. R.I.P[MPGH] Coder.Dias V2in Combat Arms Europe Hacks - An error occured while injectin "CAEU.dll" into "Engine.exe".
System.Exception: The injection method used returned NULL (injection failed).
Thats what it tells me, any idea how to fix? I do it the exact same way as usuPhoenix T_T 3.0 Alphain Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - AHAHAHAH that livestream man! keep the music going
Showing the 5 most recent posts.