Posts by UGCfour
163 posts total, newest first.
27.7.1 Hacked Client [Full Screen]in Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - This client doesn't work with KRelay, not sure what's going on but definitely tried. Please FixK Relay for RotMG 27.7in Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - I'm getting a Socket-Server Security Error: 2048
Whats going on?
- - - Updated - - -
Heres the error
System.OutOfMemoryException: Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown.
at System.Array.ResizeRealm Relay GUI-D (RRGUID)in Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Diericx;10259574]I seem to remember getting this error before I updated the java files. Have you updated all the files and packets?
- - - Updated - - -
You called my program crap...I am now not inclined Realm Relay GUI-D (RRGUID)in Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=spazmonkey;10257442]I used this program today. OP has made a fantastic program that works fine. You are doing something wrong.
Try to redownload the original package from the first post, and drag in the LATESRealm Relay GUI-D (RRGUID)in Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - I dont think you understand OP. This crap does nothing, you need to update something because all it says is that its listening and that alot of stuff isnt mapped.
- - - Updated - - -
This is the Crap it spits out.
00
Showing the 5 most recent posts.