Posts by saop
2 posts total, newest first.
How to host my own MW2 servers ?in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - I'm not sure if it's called +D1, I hope it doesn't sound stupid as well!
But I'm a Software Dev myself, and I have the src code, so I thought it should be somehow possible to do it. So I wanted to ask if someone already How to host my own MW2 servers ?in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - I have the Modern Warefare2 m2 source code, I want to create my own servers, NOT dependent on others (I don't want to mention names)! But something similar to where I can give away server.cfg files and others relate to mProblem with saving XPin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 GSC Modding Help/Discussion - Hey Friends, recently I launched a server on ********, and I added the High XP mod to the mods folder as it suppose to be, then I run the gsc file from the console, everything works fine even players get the XP and they
Showing the 3 most recent posts.